Good property management requiresÂ time, knowledgeÂ andÂ skill,Â which ‘self-managing’ Landlords, through no fault of their own, don’t always have. For a small fee, we will take complete control and responsibility for your property,Â proactivelyÂ managing the landlord/tenant relationship and leaving you to concentrate on your core business.
Please download our Management brochure here.
We manage approximatelyÂ Â£50 millionÂ worth of commercial and residential property, generating a rent roll in excess of Â£3 million per annum. We act for a range of private investors, professionals and entrepreneurs, both UK based & overseas. Our personal and professional approach and broad management package ensures all of their needs are adequately addressed::
- rent collection – issuing demands and chasing late payers
- arranging insurance
- identification of asset and rental value enhancement opportunities
- annual inspections and ad-hoc inspections where appropriate
- maintaining regulatory compliance
- letting both commercial and residential parts and minimising vacant periods
- dealing with tenant queries as and when they arise
- overseeing rent reviews & break option negotiations
- providing related services such as agency, refinancings, valuations, planning applications etc
Like any investment medium, a degree of active and positive Management is necessary to maintain and increase its value.Â Many of our clients will testify that allowing us to manage their properties has paid back huge dividends, often because we have achieved fantastic sale prices for them, increased rents materially or foreseen and obviated a major liability before it arose.
Additionally, forÂ Non-Resident LandlordsÂ (NRLs), we are registered with the HMRC’s Financial Intermediaries & Claims Office (FICO), meaning we are authorised to handle Overseas clients’Â tax affairs,Â via our reputable, in-house, accountancy team. For more information, read our very informativeÂ Guide for Foreign Investors in UK Property here.
We regularly keep our clients informed as to all matters related to their investments, enabling them to remain fully in control and fully empowered. For more information pleaseÂ get in touch today!